1. Gathering at old and dear friends with excellent food. Got to talk at length with a nurse practitioner specializing in hospice care. Good food, good company, and professional development to boot. Yay!
2. Gathering at home with roommates cat_paw and schometortoise. crywolf as guest. More very excellent food (go, cat_paw!), and scattered but entertaining socializing.
3. This morning: reading in a warm bed with a cat purring near my head.
4. Mid-day: got to read an entire book while accomplishing nothing else in particular. Some reading done in the tub with freesia and orchid bubbles.
5. Late afternoon: went to the gym to work out. 2 miles on the treadmill, and got the beginnings of a weight training plan in place. I'd forgotten that weight training is one of the forms of exercise I actively enjoy. Getting the positive feedback loo pgoing shouldn't be that hard.
6. Later today: sponge a ride of crywolf and take the leftovers, including four pies, a cheesecake, and quite possibly five pounds of turkey, to a holiday gathering with my swordfighting friends.
Very, very thankful for good friends, both very old and relatively new; kitties; and a baseline level of health and fitness which has allowed me to treat my cancer earlier this year like an almost trivial health challenge.
Only my financial life sucks, and part of the reason for nursing school is to fix that, so if I can be patient, I can even solve that one.